30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Good morning and day to you Meagan ! I'm so happy you are still here with us on Yoga Anytime and doing the 30 Day Challenge! I can see how that may be difficult to make happen given the current circumstances and the small apartment :) Sounds like you're making it happen though, good job! Does your husband or son join you ever? Nice family thing to do! 

Hypermobility in yoga can definitely be a tricky thing to navigate - especially when the general knowledge and understanding of yoga is flexibility and stretching and getting our bodies into shapes it just need to or want to be in. Sounds like you have a good idea of what's good for you in those regards - more below :) 
Robert Sidoti
Continued here Meagan - stay in the strength more often than not. Ground, engage, fire, press etc to find the stretch - always get those necessary muscles engaged so to safely move toward the stretch (breath is important also as you know) especailly important given your hypermobility.  Feel free to message anytime and I send you a huge hug and big dose of positivity!! Robert
FanRodgers
2 people like this.
That was a great first class with yogaanytime! I've been doing yoga online for a bit, but I'm glad I've found this site. I love the 30 days challenge, as it'll push me to do more and relax. Thank you Robert for "being real". I don't know how else to put it, but it's a compliment :) 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there FanRodgers and welcome to the 30 Day Challenge!! Hopefully you're still moving through it - maybe day 4-5 by now?? Feel free to keep me posted along the way, love to hear about peoples experience! Yoga Anytime is a wonderful site with such an awesome variety of yoga offerings with incredible instructors - I'm lucky and grateful to be a part of it!! Thanks for the great compliment!! 
Carla P
1 person likes this.
Yes, I did the first day. Was a nice practice. Thank you Robert
Robert Sidoti
Awesome to hear and welcome Carla !! I hope this challenge feels good for you! 
Virginia A
1 person likes this.
I feel so good after completing day 1,  just the right level and pace for me right now.  Thanks
Robert Sidoti
Welcome Virginia A !!  We are so happy you’re off to a good and positive start! Please feel free to comment along the way!! Enjoy the ride! 
Angie P
Thanks Robert. Feels good to start. Loving your positive reassurance. Got to just show up 29 more times. Got a major health crisis happening right now and trying to take back some control and find some space and support while it all unfolds. Thanks for being there. 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
Nothing but positive, positive thoughts :))
111-120 of 127

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial