30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Be Fearless<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Be Fearless
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Kakaaaaaw! Crow is so fun and challenging Glenford , can heat the body up nice when it's a little chilly outside:) Be patient with the knee, keep movements in that area moderate and safe, but movement IS helpful, so don't stop :)
Glenford N
Thanks Robert for your advice on my knee. Doing something is better than nothing. Just completed Sarah's 5 Day Challenge. Now I'm with Kelly on her 10 Day Self Care Challenge. Namaste.
Karen H
2 people like this.
Showed up for day 5, (yay!) and so glad I did! I loved this class!

However Robert, I have a question regarding the squat at 10:00. It is easy for me to squat really low, 2 inches from the ground feeling opening through my low back. However, it is much harder to keep my booty up away from the floor like you have done. Is the intention to build the quadriceps, or is the intention to open through the low back? Thank you in advance.
Matthew
1 person likes this.
still enjoying this. :)
Robert Sidoti
Awesome to have you here Matthew !! 
Robert Sidoti
Heyyyy there karen !! been a long time since you posted this comment - 1 year actually :)) Apologies for never responding. Are you still here with us at Yoga Anytime?? 
To address your question: It can be kind of a combo move to open and stretch low back, hips and groin - but also be an awesome strengthening pose and movement for you glutes (butt) and quads! So many modifications and variations in doing squats. I tend to guide the super flexible and mobile folks into strength and the super strong and stiff into flexibility and mobility - great to find the perfect balance!! 
Sending big virtual hug to wherever you are!! Robert
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I am so enjoying these sessions and fluid, slow stretches in each position.
Wish I could do crow but my wrists are extremely painful, not able to lift my feet.  Any suggestions on how to modify into crow carefully?  Grateful for each practice🌾
Sofia F
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti Thank you so much. I feel stronger and relaxed. 
FanRodgers
1 person likes this.
Another great day! Thank you Robert! Also, great explanation for crow. I almost had it :) any other classes that you have that would help me on my crow journey? 
Kind regards, 
Ch Marie d’I
Showing up until today!!!! 20" is perfect 🙏
41-50 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial