Good Morning Yoga: Energize and Ground<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Energize and Ground
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana. A new practice. Felt the fire in my legs and enjoyed the Warrior 2 Dance - very similar to contemporary dance movement. A question - Is a 30 day yoga challenge good for the body or does it need a day to recover now and again? What do you think?
Sarah Beston
KARUN and Elissa , this video should now be playing properly. Thanks again!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Revisiting this series as part of a month long cleanse that suggests a half hour or so of yoga with sun salutations first thing in the morning. This is the perfect fit! It’s been a few years since I last practiced this season of Good Morning Yoga, so it feels fresh and new, but also comforting and familiar ☯️ ❤️
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jenny - This is wonderful to hear! May our practice always feel fresh, new, comforting and deeply familiar... love hearing your impressions and experience... what a journey. Your dedicated yoga practice is inspiring! Love, Alana
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Nice one! Perfect start to my day!
Alana Mitnick
Great to hear, Rachel! Way to start your day with Yoga! I find it allows everything to unfold with a bit more space and ease. Enjoy! xoA
Anastasia T
Thank you Alana.  What a lovely perfect practice.  Just what I needed to start my day.   Thank you for all of your practices.  My mom and I love them all.  Have a wonderful day. 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Anastasia! So delighted that you and your mom are enjoying these yoga practices with me! Wishing you a wonderful day, too! Stay close. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful! Thanks, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Sandra Ž! Thank you for joining me in this  grounding and energizing flow. Have a beautiful day! Love, Alana 
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial