Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Jonny, I will reach out via email to try and help. Best, Sarah
Robert Sidoti
Thanks Sarah Beston!
Amy B
2 people like this.
loved the gluten free comment, laughed out loud. Awesome, juicy relaxation, goodnight!
Robert Sidoti
Gooood morning Amy! So you did this before bed? I love a slow practice before bed, always a good move:) And yes, everything is Gluten free these days, why not your bridge pose too? :) Have a great day!
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Thanks Robert. I can barely keep my eyes open

Matthew
1 person likes this.
a fantastic practice - i felt the tension melt away. many thanks.
Jennifer B
2 people like this.
First time using Yoga Anytime and this was the first class I chose - definitely the right choice to not only end my day with, but to rediscover yoga as a practice for mindfulness and self-care. Thank you, Robert!
Narayan T
2 people like this.
Laughed out loud at the "gluten free" comment and fell out of my bridge, but got back in it, lol. Ready for bed now! Thank you  
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Welcome Jennifer! SO glad you found a space here for your self care. Do share how things have been and how you're feeling since your first class with Robert  — I'm definitely partial to the slow unwind :) 

Would love to hear more about how you are! Warmly, Ashley from Yoga Anytime
Jennifer B
1 person likes this.
Ashley-Marie Olgado Hi, Ashley-Marie! I've been taking the Feeling Alright 30 day challenge with Robert and am on day 22 - I've been having a lot of fun finding my rhythm with this one. Sometimes I'm able to do the practices in the morning, other times I've found that it was a great way to unwind from the work day.

I feel better and more centered since I started the whole process and am eager to learn more from the other instructors, as well as Robert (who is a fun teacher).  

Best wishes to you, as well!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial