The 7-Day Pain Free Challenge: Day 7: Yoga Massage<br>Peter Sterios

The 7-Day Pain Free Challenge: Day 7: Yoga Massage
Peter Sterios

Watch this Practice
Olivia F
2 people like this.
7 days pain free, i am glad i did that. It was painful for me, but was a good pain, i noticed i need to do more yoga into the week, also I discover in this course different types of yoga, was one reason i love it. what i liked the most about this course was that i could do the privacy of my home. Namaste. Thank you Peter Sterios.
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Olivia thanks for sharing and staying curious in your practice! Stay close and let us know how you feel about the different styles that you try out :)

Warm wishes, Ashley from Yoga Anytime
Michele W
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed the 7 day challenge and the last day was so needed as I felt a bit stiff and sore this morning.Improvised with two green apples instead of tennis balls as I didn't have any at hand and worked a real treat. Thank you Peter
Christine H
This is the second time I finish the challenge.  I enjoy it very much. Peter is very creative in pose / asana, that made  my body feels better. The last session called graduation by Peter, is really a reward and love to body. Certainly I will repeat this challenge again. Looking forward another challenge by Peter
Christa K
1 person likes this.
This may have been my favorite yoga practice of all time! =) Thank you so much. 
Peter Sterios
Sahil Sahil Thanks for your message, and you're welcome. 
Peter Sterios
Christine Christine Thanks for your message. I have other challenges I offer on my website now that Covid has curtailed my travel. (LEVITYoGA.com)
Eric M
1 person likes this.
Just brilliant. Thank you Peter Sterios 
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial