10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 6: Just the Breath<br>Rosemary Garrison

10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 6: Just the Breath
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
Why am I locked out of this?
Sarah Beston
Hi Jenny , have you joined the challenge yet? As this is part of a 10-day challenge, you will need to begin the challenge first and will receive one new video every day. If you've already joined the challenge, make sure you are signed into your account to access the videos. You can access the challenge here: https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/120/Yoga-Show-10-Day-Meditation-Challenge
Jenny S
Yep, joined the challenge the first day it came out, have done each day's meditation and was supposed to be able to view episode 6 this morning. (And yes, I'm signed in). The episode is locked for me, although on the main page of this challenge it indicates episode 6 is next for me 🤔. Good thing Jasmine Tarkeshi has a new show up today...lots of meditation and some breath work in her show made up for me missing out on Rosemary day 6...

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure this is something on your end, because I've been watching/doing other classes on your site today. Hopefully this gets straightened out...I LOVE the meditation challenge!
Sarah Beston
Hi Jenny, Thanks again for reaching out. We are looking into this now and hope to have a resolution to this as soon as possible. I will keep you posted! Best, Sarah
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Just got home, and I'm unlocked! Thanks Sarah!
Rosemary Garrison
So sorry about the technical issues today, Jenny. Glad it got resolved! And thanks for your understanding. I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying the challenge. Shine on!
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks for all your help, Sarah.
Kate M
3 people like this.
The breath. So simple, yet it's all here. Manifestation and dissolution. So intimate. The mystery breathes us.
Rosemary Garrison
Again, so beautifully said, Kate. Thank you for your reflections.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
It feels very good to return to these, Rosemary. I find them very calming to back to in the evening.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial