Move to Meditate: Spacious Hips and Pelvis
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Muntsa
amazing practice!
Lydia Zamorano
Muntsa Thank you for your feedback! Love. Lydia 
Christel B
I liked hearing you talk  about the 50/50 nourishment. Thanks for your nourishing series.
Lydia Zamorano
Christel Ahhh so glad this landed with you! I am using it more than ever. Thank you for your feedback. LOVE! 
Lydia 

Jennifer D
This is my favorite hip opener yet! I love the way you cue the class - your voice is gentle and yet your instructions are so clear and detailed that it's easy to follow along. Thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
Jennifer D Thank you so much for taking the time to write and let me know. I hope we can continue to share practice space together Jennifer. Warmly, Lydia 
David G-
This was wonderful too! This is the first time I did a lotus position meditation. While my hips were still tight, I am glad I breathed through it. The 50/50 “rule” is exactly what I am working on as a way to live more fully and warmly. I don’t use percentages (I am an English teacher after all). My concept: build my  daily life  around the pronouns I, you, and we. Treating all with an open heart and mind. Yoga has led me here. Sorry for the yada yada yada 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein I love the idea of building life around those pronouns. Thank you! 
Lenise Jay
Perfect flow to end the day, thank you! 🙏🏾🧘🏾‍♀️
Lydia Zamorano
Lenise Jay Thanks Lenise! So happy this one was a part of your day. Warmth and care, Lydia 
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial