30 Minute Yoga Flows: Energy Flow<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Energy Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Vahid N
Thank you so much for responding to comments! Considering your yoga wisdom and experience, I am curious, what makes half moon a great posture for you?
Namaste :)
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Vahid Great question! Personally, I love half moon because, like many balancing postures, it helps with focus and really encourages me to be present with my body and my breath in the moment. I also broke my left foot over a year ago and I find that this particular posture really helps re-strengthen all the little muscles in my feet that were weaker due to injury. How about you?
Vahid N
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah Beston, Im sorry about your left foot! I wish you fast & full re-strengthening!
Regarding half moon, I enjoy the mental silence and focus too!... (Well, since it's not an easy posture, I secretly admire myself and take it as a little achievement) I also like how I feel grounded and balanced through my standing leg, while at the same time, I am enjoying the sense of flying and freedom through the rest of my floating body. I guess some sort of duality, maybe.
Thanks for asking, Namaste :)
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed to soften into the moment, and just be here. Thank you!!!!!
Sarah Beston
Hi Laura ! So happy to hear you were able to soften into the present moment! Happy to be practicing together here! All the best!
Pat Pao
1 person likes this.
Love this practice - thank you so much!!!
Sarah Beston
Hi Pat Pao ! I am so happy this was a good practice for you! You are so welcome and thank you for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime! Love.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Such a lovely, invigorating sequence! Thank you for your guidance here. Wonderful cueing.
: )
Sarah Beston
You are so welcome, Kate ! I am thrilled to be practicing with you here. Much love, Sarah
Megan G
1 person likes this.
Sarah, I'm loving your classes! I especially appreciate how much you remind us to link the breath with movement. For me, nothing is more effective at shutting off the chatter of the mind. At the end of your classes I realize I have been totally focused and my mind is (relatively!) quiet. Thank you and keep the classes coming!
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial