30 Minute Yoga Flows: Lengthen and Strengthen<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Lengthen and Strengthen
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Briana N
1 person likes this.
this was great! This show continues to be an excellent part of my morning :) thank you! Hope to see more seasons and episodes!
Simon ?
1 person likes this.
Awesome Sarah. Thanks for guiding me to the best wheel I’ve ever done. : ) Feeling strong.
Susan C
1 person likes this.
Summer here and 113 degrees - my little yoga space very warm too. This a really lovely way to end the day. Feeling strong but loose in the heat.
Sarah Beston
Hi Briana ! I love practicing in the morning as well - it is definitely a sacred time of day for me. Glad you're enjoying the season! All the best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Simon ! That's great to hear! I always laugh because wheel, as a child, was such an easy thing to do, and now, as an adult, it is certainly a posture that challenges me a lot. Happy to hear this was a good one for you! Best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi Susan ! 113?! Where are you? I just spent the holidays on the east coast, where it was below zero with the wind chill. Back in sunny Cali now though! Thanks for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime! Best, Sarah
Julia Berkeley
Lovely practicing with you Sarah Beston thank you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Julia Berkeley ! Yay! So happy to be here practicing with you and loving your new season of The Bhakti Show! Love.
Sarah H
1 person likes this.
Fantastic practice. Rhythmic and all-encompassing. Have downloaded it so that I can enjoy this well-rounded and mildly challenging practice wherever I travel. Thank you.
Sarah Beston
Hi Sarah ! So happy this was a good practice for you! I especially love Yoga Anytime when I travel as well! Lots of love, Sarah
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial