The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Nourish<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Nourish
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
That was fantastic! I swear I didn’t want it to end. It’s going to be almost 100 degrees and humid here in CT today, so the timing is perfect. Love the playlist as well...singing while doing yoga is fun! 🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🌞🎶
Alison L
3 people like this.
What a delicious sequence . I feel SOOOOO good! Thank you, looking forward to the next class
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Jenny! So happy to hear this was a good practice for you especially given the heatwave! I am in NYC right now and it is so super hot here as well. I had so much fun making the playlists for the challenge - glad you enjoyed! Stay cool and continue to nourish yourself during these hot summer days! All the best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Alison ! I am so happy you are feeling good after Day 1! Thank you so much for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime. Stay close!
Paula Marie P
Sometimes everything just comes together in a practice and something magical happens: so it was with this one. It was truly nourishing and restorative. I absolutely adored the dancing camels! I have some inflammation in my SI joint and it feels great after these gentle and joyful poses.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I am so happy this was a nourishing practice for you Paula Marie! Congratulations on finishing Day 1 - I would love to hear how Day 2 goes. I also love your profile photo! Warm regards, Sarah :)
Christel B
3 people like this.
There's something special, fresh and just more in the current moment when I do a practice not long after it has been presented. Lovely class.
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear Christel ! Thanks for reaching out and let me know if you move on to Day 2/ how that goes for you! All the best, Sarah
Glenford N
4 people like this.
Thanks Sarah. Meditation in motion. A beautiful way to start the day. Nourishing gentle and exploring within. Namaste.
Nancy W
2 people like this.
Thanks Sarah. Wonderful early evening practice. Settling into the evening. Looking forward to day 2. Namaste.
1-10 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial