The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Steady<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Steady
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
TS
TS
2 people like this.
Really loved today's practice, especially the standing balance sequence! Thanks so much Sarah Beston
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy you enjoyed the practice and the standing balance sequence, TS! Congrats on finishing Day 2! Let me know how the rest go for you! All the very best, Sarah
Tracy S
2 people like this.
Beautiful! Grace and balance with strength and ease. The poses complemented each other as you guided us into the heartfelt dance. Loved it! Thank you!
Louisa G
2 people like this.
Thank you Sarah, I am thoroughly enjoying your method of teaching - easy to follow direction with a lovely gentle quality. Namaste
Sarah Beston
Hi Tracy ! I am so happy to hear that Day 2 was a good practice for you! Wishing you a beautiful day! All the best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So wonderful to hear, Louisa ! Thank you so much for being here and I'm glad you are enjoying the summertime challenge. Blessings, Sarah
Sarah H
2 people like this.
Really loved this. I relaxed into it so much that I could do it with my eyes closed - except for the trickiest standing balance poses (dancer pose). Beautiful gentle pace and instruction - I actually fell asleep during savasana! Glad to have joined this challenge.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah! So happy to hear and thrilled you have joined the challenge! Let me know how Day 3 goes for you. All the very best, Sarah
Nancy W
2 people like this.
Hi Sarah, I enjoyed day 2 this evening. Was not able to continue consecutively, but will try tomorrow morning doing day 3. Looking forward to it.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Sounds great, Nancy! Best of luck with Day 3!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial