The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Fluid<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Fluid
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
I lived the opening seated sequence with the lotus mudra, seated cat-cow and serene twists. This set the tone for the whole practice and I felt an intense heart opening in pigeon and flipped dog. Thank you Sarah; I am so enjoying this series.
Sarah Beston
I am so happy you are enjoying the challenge, Ali! So happy to be practicing here with you! Warmly, Sarah
Michele W
1 person likes this.
I am really enjoying the practise and look forward to session 4. 
Sarah Beston
Hi Michele - So happy to hear and it's so nice to be practicing together here! Would love to hear how the other sessions are going as well. Warm regards, Sarah
Kate M
3 people like this.
YogaAnytime: an essential service.
: ) Thanks y'all!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Kate—haha, I love this comment! Sending love!
Caterina C
Dear dear Sarah. I am on day three. Let's hope for the best. Yesterday on day two I haven'managed my balance on one leg holding the other between my hands. I had to put my hand on the floor. I accept that. I must leave my ego out of my mat. Thank you so much again and again.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Caterina, one of the dearest lessons in yoga for me has been and continues to be what you just expressed ... to meet ourselves where we are at in any given moment with kindness and let go of ego on the mat so that we can try and do the same off of the mat. I hope you enjoyed Day 3 - keep going! Warmly, Sarah
Sandra Židan
Ah, this was pretty hard and challenging practice for me today but I did it! Thanks, Sarah! Kind regards!
Hannah H
This is my fourth time doing this wonderful challenge! I wanted to point out that this episode is split into two chapters on Roku. One opens the video at the very end, and the other starts in the middle of the sequence. This video plays fine on web browser for me, but I wanted to let you know about the issue with the Roku version. Hannah Hicks
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial