Good Morning Yoga: Greet the Day<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Greet the Day
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
Loved this practice! I live in Denver and have been doing your Good Morning Yoga every morning during the quarantine of the Coronavirus. I’ve done seasons 3,4,5, and now six! Thank you so much for sharing yourself with the world. I can see your light. Namaste!
Alana Mitnick
Anda! Your comment and sharing means the world to me. Thank you so much being here and joining me on this journey. Yoga has saved my life over and over again... and I am so grateful and humbled to get to share it with you, especially during this time. I wish you radiant health, happiness, and peace. We are in this together... one breath at a time. Stay close. Namaste and Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful! Thanks, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Thank YOU, Sandra Ž! Wishing you a beautiful day! Love, Alana 
James N
1 person likes this.
An incredible way to start the day, thank you for this practice.
Alana Mitnick
Hi James N, Great to hear! Thank you so much for joining me in this flow. True, I can't think of a better way to start the day than Yoga. Enjoy the weekend! Warmly, Alana 
Liz Hodgson
1 person likes this.
This was beautiful! Thank you so much, Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Liz Hodgson! So happy to hear! Thank you for joining me in Yoga. Wising you a beautiful weekend. Love, Alana 
Bri Fink
Alana Mitnick What a beautiful way to start the day. I woke up with much anxiety and found so much ease through this practice. I will be coming back to this one. Thank you
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial