45 Minute Yoga Flows: Focused Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Focused Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Brilliant practice for “Manic Monday”...my head is usually buzzing away at the start of a new week; all the mini-resolutions I make for myself, all the projects I want to finish/start etc. Doing this mind focusing work really helped to tether my brain to the here and now. Great stuff!
Shira I
1 person likes this.
you are so cute smiling all the time. thank you for lovley practice
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Lovely journey to compass pose! Great job leading us there to find success (whatever form that took for each of us.). Being on the journey is success in itself.
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
Nice way to start the day. Thank you.
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Jenny Mondays are a challenge with all the different 'responsibilities' balls being juggled. Im glad you were able to get some focus and stillness in the mix, great to hear from you!
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Shira hahah thank you, I have so much fun filming those...hope your having a great week!
Wade
2 people like this.
HI Christel great hearing from you and so glad you felt the progression of the journey! Totally agree with the being on the journey is success in itself!!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Elissa great hearing from you and thanks for sharing the good vibes!
M Angela C
1 person likes this.
I am really enjoying these practices which seem to bring me back to places I need to be. Today.s focus practice calmed the chaos in my mind and indeed allowed me to be fully present. Thank you!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi M Angela So glad you are connecting with the practice and it's bringing some clarity and focus to your day, share the good vibes with others ! and thank you, your feedback helps so much!
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial