Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Restorative Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Restorative Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
I love when the universe shows up to heal my heart. This practice arrived on the day that my oldest child has spread her wings to move across the country and begin her great life adventure. I’m so happy for her but my heart is hurting ...thank you for this beautiful self nurturing practice today. I really needed those hugs!
Shelley Williams
Jenny Hi sweet Jenny... thanks for sharing this. I'm so glad this practice came at the right time for you. I can understand how hard this time is, my littles are 8 and 10 years old, and I already feel myself nostalgic and weepy at the just the thought of them going away to college. Sending you lots of love, and a beautiful adventure for your girl. xo
Glenford N
5 people like this.
A beautiful relaxing practice where I listened to the subtext of my breath and delighted in the stories it told me about who I am and why I'm here. Precious moments. Thank you Shelley. Namaste.
Susan J
2 people like this.
I really needed this style of class today and my regular teacher had me doing a really powerful class yesterday. Thank you.
Helen D
2 people like this.
Beautiful and relaxing- thankyou Shelley.
Shelley Williams
Glenford My favorite part of your comment "the subtext of your breath and delighting in the stories it told you about who you are and why you are here".... what an absolutely lovely revelation. How fortunate, thank you for sharing
Shelley Williams
Susan It's ironic when these restorative practices surprise us with how important they are, and the timing in which they drop into our lives. Glad it found you at the moment when you needed it. Peace
Shelley Williams
Helen I love reading this... so happy to hear from you, thank you!
Ruth E
2 people like this.
Thank you for such a nice practice 😘👃
Michelle Hewitt
Exhausted physically and emotionally, almost 60 days along my journey of sobriety I was sorely tempted to skip today's practice. What a gift it has been, bolstered my spirit and strengthened my resolve. Thanx you Shelley !!
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial