Chakra Course: Chakra 1: Muladhara<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Chakra Course: Chakra 1: Muladhara
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
This was so provocative. Iā€™m all in for doing this deep work, and so thankful for your wisdom and guidance along the way. šŸŽ‹
Jasmine
2 people like this.
Jenny, so happy you find the work helpful!! Let me know what you experience after the last practice! 
Chanda Hinman
I started this course with you today, Jasmine! And I'm just over the moon to be on this journey with you. You are so soothing and supportive. Thank you for creating this!
Noa Vered Terry
what a wonderful class and explanations! Thank you very much Jasmine!
Kate M
3 people like this.
I was hoping that chakra yoga would appear on YA!! Yay! I did a teacher training with Anodea Judith a few years back and found it very thought provoking. She has a number of books published on the subject that are quite good... It is lovely to dive in again with your guidance.
Alison B
1 person likes this.
I loved this practice. I found it reassuring and nurturing. I look forward to exploring this whole series. Thank you.
Jasmine
So happy to hear Alison and that you will be exploring the whole course! Looking forward to hearing which one stood out to you most. 
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
Kate So happy you found the course and grateful to YA! I love Anodea Judith's books and am very inspired by them. Hoping the work becomes integrated through asana!
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
Chanda, Me too. I love this work and so happy to hear to be on the journey with YOU! Enjoy every moment of self discovery.
Jasmine
Noa Vered Terry, I'm so thrilled you found it helpful. Thank you fo joining me on this journey!
1-10 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial