Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Quad and Calves<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Quad and Calves
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Tamzin I can relate to the old mountain injuries! So happy this felt safe for you. I hope you can enjoy it again and again. Warmly, 
Lydia 
Sarah F
Loved this practice Lydia!
Lydia Zamorano
Sarah Thanks so much! Please let me know how the rest of them land with you. Warmly, Lydia 
Kristin C
Ahhh thank you Lydia!  That was just what I needed after a robust gym day.
Lydia Zamorano
Kristin So good to hear. Please let me know if the other practices suit your needs as well! I certainly hope. Warmly, Lydia 
Zane S
I took your suggestion with the stick on my Quads and thought I would comment while I chill here for a half-hour. This first-class has got me pumped for the next seven days.
Lydia Zamorano
zane Hi Zane! Thanks for your feedback! Sometimes I think these practices are too involved... like reaching for things etc. But I get so much out of pressure work and subtlety that I'm happy to hear it when it lands with someone! Keep me posted on the rest of the series! Lydia 
David G-
I don’t have the knee flexibility to lean back on my heels. It is a bummer because those sequences look good. The rolling on my quads was ridiculously intense. Sorry for all the reviews today. We had a wedding last night and I didn’t have my normal long group ride. I needed to accomplish something different.  🙏🏻 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein Hi David! You could try leaning back on your heels with a blanket (or a pillow or cushion) in between your hamstrings and calves. Let me know if that might work! Warmth, Lydia 
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Lydia, for this nice and relaxing practice! I really needed to stretch my legs and hips today! Namaste! 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial