Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Lateral Legs and Hips<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Lateral Legs and Hips
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
“WOW” is right! This one really hit the spot(s)! I’m just so grateful to Yoga Anytime for these constant gifts...and thank you, Lydia, you really know your craft 🙏🏻❤️
Lydia Zamorano
So happy Jenny! 
Love that you're doing this with me. 
Joan J
3 people like this.
Love the hip stretches, especially with the ball and  dowel.  Still having issues with the video stopping, but got through the entire session.  These are wonderful practices🏵🌾🌸
Christel B
Great 7 day series!  Getting into some nitty gritty areas of the body releasing tension; invigorating fasciae.
Lydia Zamorano
Christel Thank you so much for your feedback. Wishing you the best! 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed working with the ball on my glutes and experiencing the sweet spot. Wow.  I could feel everything. First time doing a cross legged downward dog. How inventive. You can teach an old dog new tricks. Thanks Lydia.  Namaste. 
Lydia Zamorano
Glenford Hi! I love the cross legged dog too! Namaste. Lydia 
Shaz D
1 person likes this.
Just popping in to say thank you. I've neglected practice (and me) for a while and have been training hard for a backpacking trip. I love, love, love the new tools and extra little tweaks I can add to my stretching toolkit and have enjoyed the videos so far.
Lydia Zamorano
Shaz so happy some of my road trip tools have supported you! Hope your back packing trip is full of freedom and adventure. Stay in touch! 
Catriona M
Hi Lydia - am loving this challenge! It’s very timely as I’ve just started hill training (in the sleet and rain) after 2 years away from running. So nice to come in from the cold and do these practices! I just completed this session straight after a run and it really helped a lot. My right hip often causes me problems so the ball is my new friend. Cross legged dog - who knew? Thanks so much, Cat
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial