Gentle Yoga: Breathe Easy<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Breathe Easy
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed the peace tranquility and energy I felt after your Calm and Centered routine. Thanks Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Glenford, Nice work! So happy you felt peace tranquility and energy after your practice. That's the magic! Namaste, Alana 
Anne C
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana, this is a wonderful practice. I found the use of the belt very helpful and I was able to really focus fully on my breathing and notice the changes. I love to use this practice to unwind before sleep.  
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Anne! So glad you found the use of the belt helpful to help come into relationship with your breath. I too love practicing like this before sleep to help unwind the body/mind. Thank you for being here! Love, Alana 
Lori
2 people like this.
So, I just closed my eyes and pretended I was at the Shala.
Alana Mitnick
Awe... so sweet Lori. Holding your words in my heart. xoA
Louisa C
1 person likes this.
Alana thank you for clear word of instruction and smooth transitions done with optional choices!! I’m so happy I found your class!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Louisa, It warms my hear to hear from you, truly! I appreciate your kind words and presence. So happy to be practicing together! Love, Alana 
Soozi morris
1 person likes this.
Lovely, Alana ,so enjoy my mornings with you
Alana Mitnick
So delighted to be practicing together, Soozi. Lovely to hear from you. Enjoy! Love, Alana 
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial