Gentle Yoga: Quick and Cozy<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Quick and Cozy
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
So good. I have been lifting weights and your gentle yoga classes are hitting the spot! 
Alana Mitnick
Awesome, Rachel! So happy to hear. Stay with it! Love, Alana 
Jenny S
6 people like this.
Sweet Alana...this season certainly flew by!  These practices are so comforting.  No matter what is going on in my head or my body, or the WORLD for that matter, I slip into this gentle yoga and within mere minutes everything melts away and I’m in peace mode.  Thank you and thank Yoga Anytime for this much-needed salve. 🏜
Alana Mitnick
What a beautiful and touching comment, Jenny. I'm so happy you found refuge in these gentle practices. It's amazing how we can be just moments away from an  experience of peace. Thank you for your continual presence and support. Love, Alana 
Joan J
4 people like this.
How I needed this lovely practice today.  My middle and low back have been tight, and I allowed myself to luxuriate in this soothing session.  I love your quiet, slow approach, it soothes my body, nervous system, and soul.  Grateful for these wonderful practices you share🌾💜🌾
Alana Mitnick
Joan, I'm so glad that you found some relief and soothing with this practice. Thank you for your kinds words. So happy to be in this together. Enjoy your evening! Much Love, Alana
Glenford N
2 people like this.
After a hectic busy week, your practice allowed me to slow down settle in and connect with my body breath and inner essence. Thanks Alana. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Glenford. You've got it! I couldn't hope for more. Namaste, Alana  
Glenford N
2 people like this.
I did the routine again on a Sunday morning with my Maltese Terrier Tina watching me. We both experienced a sense of calms as we looked into each other's eyes and melted. Thanks Alana. Namaste.
Kate M
3 people like this.
Just a lovely practice for the evening... softening and releasing toward sleep : ) mmmmmmmmm
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial