Yin Yoga: Solar Nourishment<br>Jeanne Korn

Yin Yoga: Solar Nourishment
Jeanne Korn

Watch this Practice
Elaine F
2 people like this.
Just started watching your videos and wondering if it's possible to get access to your earlier seasons?
Elizabeth N
Again thank you. I love that you give time to feel the subtle energy movements in the body. ❤️
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
 Hi Elaine, Oh thank you for your feedback, I'm so glad you're enjoying this Season, and guess what..?! This is my first Season on Yoga Anytime!  I've been teaching for many years, but this is the first with the wonderful group.  Hopefully I'll have many more Seasons to offer you, I'll keep you posted!
Jeanne
1 person likes this.
Hi Elizabeth, Thankyou for the beautiful insights!  Yes, giving time for the subtle energies to move and flow is a big part of my experience of Yin Yoga, I'm glad you're enjoying it, again Thankyou:)
Bethany S
1 person likes this.
This was a wonderful Yin practice I loved every part of it. Looking forward to trying another one of your classes!
Jeanne
Bethany, I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice!  Yes I love the Yin twists!
See you again soon:)
Sylvia K
Wow!  What a perfect practise for my fractured ankle.  We touched down all the right places  and avoided the sensitive ones. Thank you so much.
Jeanne
Sylvia oh my goodness, that's wonderful to hear!  Thankyou so much for sharing, continue to take good care of your ankle as it heals:). 
Gary G
Thank you!  I have done this lesson a few times but today you took me to a whole new place. I feel replenished deep down tot he core of my soul.
Jeanne
Hiya Gary, Oh wonderful!  So glad you are continuing to enJOY this practice!  Thank you so much for sharing:) 
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial