60 Minute Yoga Flows: Centered Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Centered Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Kate M
1 person likes this.
A very sweet, centering practice, Sarah. I am so grateful for these classes : ) Be well! xoxo
Sarah Beston
Hope you’re well, dear Kate and thanks for practicing with me. Grateful for all of the practices on here as well. 🙏
Madi C
2 people like this.
Sarah, I love your classes. They´re balanced, complete and you give very clear instructions. The rhythm is perfect as well.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Madi! Thanks so much for practicing with me here and glad you are enjoying the classes! Stay close, Sarah 
Brian M
2 people like this.
Your instruction is super clear. Thanks for the wonderful practice!!
Sarah Beston
Hi Brian! I'm so glad to hear that the instruction was clear. Happy to be practicing together here. Stay well, Sarah 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Love this whole series, Sarah. I think I am on my fourth time around. I love the garudasana into dancer. Your sequencing is divine.
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear, Ali! It's such a pleasure to be practicing together here. I am starting a new weekly Live show here on Yoga Anytime on Mondays at 10:30 a.m. PDT (California time). We begin this coming Monday, May 11. I so hope you can join. Look out for the sign-up here: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live
Joy
Joy
1 person likes this.
Lovely flow. Love Sarah.  She's always calming and just an excellent overall instructor!
Sarah Beston
So glad you enjoyed the flow, Joy! Thank you for practicing with me here. Warmly, Sarah
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial