60 Minute Yoga Flows: Spacious Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Spacious Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Kate M
5 people like this.
Beautiful. "Space is the architecture of compassion>" - Richard Freeman
Sarah Beston
Dear Kate, thank you for sharing that beautiful quote. It lands so beautifully, especially in these times. Lots of love, Sarah 
Shawn
1 person likes this.
thank you. very, very smooth flow. :)
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to be practicing together Shawn! Stay close. 🙏
Jenny S
5 people like this.
This was just plain beautiful 🌷with everything going on in the world, is was so nice to just sink into this flow and have this hour to put all pressing thoughts aside and just BE.
Kate M
3 people like this.
Jenny So true. These practices are a real lifeline. So blessed to have these amazing teachers' offerings, especially now. Take good care!!🙏🏻💛🌎
Sarah Beston
Jenny, so happy to be practicing together especially during these times. It means so much to be connected in community here. Stay close. 🙏
Ali
Ali
5 people like this.
Sarah, I was so stressed coming into this practice, and this is first thing in the morning. Your sequencing is so interesting and inviting that the worries left me and I felt released from them. I found the space between. I will try to keep finding the space between thoughts as the day unfolds.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Ali, so beautiful and thank you so much for sharing. I've been trying to do the same and it brightens my day to hear that this practice helped in a small way. Stay close. Warmly, Sarah
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Great practice thank you. Worked really well for me at 0.75x speed... 
1-10 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial