Welcome to Meditation: Emotional Awareness Meditation<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Meditation: Emotional Awareness Meditation
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Kate M
3 people like this.
I'm telling you, Kira, this is a lifeline! Woke up sometime in the night and found worries starting to take hold, with the accompanying tension in the jaw, etc... Used this loving kindness meditation in my savasana after asana practice today. It really helped me to soften and allow the tension to melt away. Softening into the present moment... LOVE.
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Kate, your yogi field reports are so helpful! LOVE
Janeissy A
3 people like this.
Kira! This is changing my life. I wanted to start meditating because I am experiencing high levels of stress. Your introduction, calm voice, and guidance is awesome. Thanks so much! 
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Janeissy, we are in this stress together for sure. Thank you so much for being here with us. Join us live on Friday Mornings at 10:30am PDT if helpful. A link to register will appear on the www.yogaanytime.com/live page soon. xok
Janeissy A
1 person likes this.
Hi Kira! I joined this morning and it was such an amazing and grounding experience. Thanks so much!

Kira Sloane
It was so great to be together, Janeissy!
Pam S
2 people like this.
It is so wonderful to hear your kind and soothing voice on a regular basis.  I am so grateful for you, the many teachers you have gathered and for YogaAnytime.  
~Much love to you.  
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Pam, so wonderful to see you face here this morning. Love to you guys. Hope you are safe and well. xok
Layla T
2 people like this.
Thank you SO SO much for this practice! Really connected me to my emotions but in a calm, safe way. I feel clearer and lighter. This one is life changing!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Dearest Layla, your experience makes me so happy. xok
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial