Yin Yoga: Expansive Yin<br>Jeanne Korn

Yin Yoga: Expansive Yin
Jeanne Korn

Watch this Practice
Nonie R
Awesome.  Just what my tight hips needed.  I feel it all the way down to my feet.
Jenny S
2 people like this.
This beautiful yin managed to get me out of my head full of racing thoughts and into a delicious meditative state...your gentle demeanor is the perfect tonic for these stressful times 🎋
Tracy S
1 person likes this.
My hips thank you! It was so peaceful and calming to my whole body. Thank you for guiding me into a place of peace. Namaste!
Jeanne
Hi Nonie, Wonderful to hear!  I'm so glad you enjoyed this practice!
Jeanne
2 people like this.
Thank you Jenny!  Yes, our Yoga practice has that energetic quality doesn't it!  Out of the head and into the body, yes a much needed calm during these times.  So glad you enjoyed! 
Jeanne
Hi Tracy, what sweet insights, Thankyou! So glad the practice brought you peace, Namaste!
Leigh T
Couldn’t do the last pose, my knees wouldn’t let me go back, be good to get a variation as this is level one. Loved the hip opening pose, simple but so effective.
Jeanne
3 people like this.
Hi Leigh, Thankyou for reaching out with this question, yes there are some good alternatives  for the last pose; reclining half Hero's pose, which is a great stretch for the front of the leg, up into the  abdomen and torso.
I find this below reclining lunge  is a good alternative.  Explore how this feels for you and keep me posted!  We can explore additional variations as well.
Thanks again:)

Jessie G
Yay Yin!  So sweet! Thank you! 
Jeanne
Jessie  EnJ0Y! keep me posted!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial