Soothing the Nervous System: Ground and Arrive<br>Kristin Leal

Soothing the Nervous System: Ground and Arrive
Kristin Leal

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
This is what we all need now...I was feeling fearful and quite sad today, a feeling of helplessness that has gripped me during these unpredictable times. Your soothing voice guiding my mind and body through this yoga nidra finds me feeling much, much more hopeful and clear headed. I highly recommend carving out an hour for this nourishing practice ☮️💟🕉
Jenny S
3 people like this.
PS: loved the animal companion sighting - what a beauty!
Petra L
2 people like this.
Thank you so much Kristin, I really enjoy the mix of meditation, explanation of the nervous ssytem and the finsh with a Nidra. I have used it morning, midday and during that 4am when I least wish to be awake. 
Kristin Leal
wow amazing Petra  I'm so happy that you are finding the practice helpful! Every class in this series will be sequenced this way!
Kristin Leal
1 person likes this.
Oh Jenny me too:) These are very challenging times and I've had to double down on my practice lately. I hope that you find the rest of the series helpful too. And yes my kitty is the real star of the show and he won't let me forget it  teehee
Katrin
1 person likes this.
Wonderful  practice Kristin, I feel amazing!
Kristin Leal
Katrin I'm so happy to hear that! Thanks for practicing with me:)
Lorraine Marek
You eased my anxiety after a fearful day of returning to teaching yoga under these stressful circumstances 
Lorraine Winnipeg, canada
Kristin Leal
ah Lorraine ! I haven't returned to in-person classes yet (I'm based in NYC) I can imagine how stressful that is. I'm very happy to hear you are taking care of yourself with Nidra:)
Jennifer M
2 people like this.
WOW you are in NYC. I would love to take class in person one day. Do you teach in NYC!! that would make my day :)
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial