The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Tension Releasing Flow with Lydia<br>Lydia Zamorano

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Tension Releasing Flow with Lydia
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
I’m continually amazed at how the most seemingly subtle movements can have such a profound effect on both the physical and mental states of the body. So nice to see you you back here Lydia, and thank you for this offering. Feeling relaxed and happy 🌞
Fabian H
2 people like this.
thank you for such a lovely practice.  :))
Catherine R
Very nice. I was able to do this practice (with modifications) while recovering from carpal tunnel surgery. Helping to keep me “stretchy!” On a side note, when you spoke about grounding both feet on the floor to help you focus, it reminded me of the beginning of “Die Hard” when the limo driver tells Bruce Willis to take his shoes off and feel the carpet under his feet to help him relax!
Rosanna S
2 people like this.
This was wonderful after a long work week, and now I feel ready for my hike on my day off!
Lydia Zamorano
Jenny S Thanks Jenny! So nice to see you pop up here too. Warmly, Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
Fabian H You're so welcome! Thanks for commenting and letting me know. Warmly, Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
Rosanna S Happy hiking! :) Warmly, Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
Catherine R Thanks for writing this! You made me laugh! Sending a big smile from the Canadian Rockies, Lydia 
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Grateful for this beautiful flow—and surprisingly challenging to connect, open and flow. Thank you 🙏🏻💖
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial