The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Tension Releasing Flow with Lydia<br>Lydia Zamorano

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Tension Releasing Flow with Lydia
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Sharon O Thank you so much for taking the time to comment Sharon. Grateful to be able to share this practice with you. Lydia 
Lori
1 person likes this.
Wonderful, thank you. I could do this one every day.
Jeanne S
1 person likes this.
Sweet, gentle, fierce Lydia - thank you for this. Practicing with you after a 16 hour drive to relocate from San Diego to Portland is such a gift. Thank you for your commitment to Yoga as an embodied practice.
Lydia Zamorano
Jeanne S Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and bring a smile. I feel seen!  I'm so happy we are able to practice together. Warmest wishes for your life in Portland! Lydia 
David G-
Hey friend: 

I loved reading the comments Lydia! It's the end of the school year and I have received some beautiful comments from students too. What a gift! 

Hope Sonnie and your dad had a wonderful Father's Day; glad our countries share the same holiday. 

This practice was the bomb! I was sore from head to toe from staining my fence (it's gorgeous now) and riding well again. I didn't practice yoga on Saturday (big mistake), but yesterday this was exactly what I needed. Equanimity bliss body drop. 

Finally, who knew there were two superb variations for figure four that no one else has shown me yet? I love these feel-good Level 1 practices. Such a gift. 

Best, 
David  
Lydia Zamorano
David G- Hi friend! Sounds like summer has started for you! What a gift! Wishing you all the body bliss drops, exhilarating rides, lingering evenings, good company and bounty from the garden. Warmth, Lydia 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Lydia, for sharing it with us! Namaste! 💗❤️💖🌹
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial