30 Minute Yoga Flows: Playful Flow<br>Lydia Zamorano

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Playful Flow
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Kelly M
1 person likes this.
Absolutely LOVED this!  I've never tried some of those side balances, and surprised myself when I got them, even for a second or two!  
Lydia Zamorano
Kelly M Oh that is the best news Kelly! I love surprises like that! Warmth, Lydia 
Christie K
From the first down dog, I was surprised and impressed with how different my hands felt on the floor - well planted. Super fun.
Lydia Zamorano
Christie K Best news! I love the little nuggets like that in practice! Thanks for commenting Christie! 
Love! Lydia 
Morgan S
1 person likes this.
my first time being able to do a handstand without a wall! :)  it was short but sweet! My forearms and wrist needed this love and awareness after a day of climbing.  this video help stretch them out.  
Thank you so much for this practice!
Lydia Zamorano
Morgan S That's the best news Morgan! Smiles! Lydia 
Kate M
Great sequencing for arm balancing! Love. 
Lydia Zamorano
Kate M Thanks so much Kate! Thanks for commenting. Warmth always, Lydia 
David G-
This doesn’t feel like yoga ar all. Great workout and a big bite of Canadian Humble Pie. Will I ever be able to float like that? It’s like joining a pickup game with Lebron James. I like that Rice Crispies comment! I know you said it before, but today it hit the funny bone. Best, David
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein Haha! Sounds like you are laughing and challenging your edges! Fun! If you are connecting to your body, mind, heart, other beings and/or the land then I think you are practicing yoga! Warmth, Lydia 
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial