Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Sun, Sun, Sun Salutations<br>Melina Meza

Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Sun, Sun, Sun Salutations
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Meaghan S
3 people like this.
MMmhmm. Thank you for these sweet flows. Feel lit within. 
Janet R
3 people like this.
Thank you Melina, loved everything about this practice especially the Goddess Sequence
Amy P
2 people like this.
Thank you for the reminders of self-care.  Look forward to the other 4 classes in this challenge. 
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thank you very much for this challenge, Melina! Kind regards!
Melina Meza
Thank YOU all for doing the practice with me with on YogaAnytime and treating yourself to some extra self-care in the heart of winter. 
Sue
Sue
3 people like this.
Great challenge and reminder on the benefits of ayurveda and enjoying as much daylight as possible this Winter! I did the 1st class after a lovely 6 mile walk with my dog, great way to enjoy Christmas Eve day. Thank you so much!
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Vitamin D is some of the best medicine for the winter! Wishing you much health Sue and I hope you continue to enjoy daily walks with your dog as part of your wellness routine.
Paula C
3 people like this.
Thank you Melina! I like Yogaanytime a lot but I have missed connecting to teachers at the studio a lot during these times. Today I somehow connected with you and found myself Namaste and thank you at the end. In a loud voice :). Thank you for this class and see you tomorrow.  
Melina Meza
Paula, what a gift to hear your experience. One of the goals (if there are such things as goals in Ayurveda) is to remember your true nature...sounds like you had a moment of that in practice today. I hope you continue to stay connected to that sweetness in the months and years ahead!
Kate M
3 people like this.
This felt sooooo good, Melina Meza ! Thank you for offering this nourishing practice! I feel relaxed, alive, and grounded!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial