Gentle Yoga: Fluid Spine<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Fluid Spine
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Alana ❤️! What a wonderful treat to see you back in the beautiful Yoga Anytime studio! I forgot just how soothing the sight and sound of the Pacific Ocean can be. This practice felt like getting a much-needed hug from a loved one who has been gone for long time.
Angela D
3 people like this.
Thank you Alana, for offering a season 2 of Gentle Yoga.  As a 70+ senior with a new artificial knee and working hard to maintain erect posture and healthy spine, these relaxed pace gentler movements are extremely helpful.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Jenny S! Yes, the waves were wild and loud during the filming of Gentle Yoga. So happy that you enjoyed this practice. I feel your warmth, love, and presence. Sending love. XoA
Alana Mitnick
Angela D, Thank you for being here! So lovely to hear that the relaxed pace and gentle movements are feeling just right for you.  Love, Alana 
Fern S
3 people like this.
Oh Alana! This was such a yummy class! I loved the all the variations of cat and cow especially the windshield wiper one! I love your presence so much. Thank you. xoxoxoxoxoxo 
Suzy L
6 people like this.
Alana - Thank you for this and all of your practices.  For years I avoided practicing yoga, always believing it didn't suit my very active personality.  During this pandemic, a friend of mine introduced me to yogaanytime and suggested that I follow you.  From the first video, I enjoyed the release, comfort and opening of every practice.  Thank you for helping me realize that yoga is a positive, helpful, strengthening addition to my fitness regime. 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice, Alana! Thank you very much for starting a new season with us! Kind regards!
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
perfect :))
Karen G
1 person likes this.
Wonerful!
ELVA K
2 people like this.
Love this practice.  The slow movements and stretches are just what I need.
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial