Fluid Strength: Mood Booster Flow<br>Lydia Zamorano

Fluid Strength: Mood Booster Flow
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
This rejuvenating practice had lots a variety and was very fun. I love tapping and wiggling and breath work - it just feels so good both during and especially afterwards. Thank you for this brightening offering 🌞
Lydia Zamorano
Jenny S So happy you found some joy in this practice Jenny! Happy to be practicing with you always. Lydia 
Lise G
1 person likes this.
Surprising mix of strength building challenges and yet playful and fun. I enjoyed the tapping and wiggling, along with the breath work. Thank you for this uplifting practice.
Lydia Zamorano
Lise G So happy to hear you found this class fun! It is a joy to hear that and to be able to practice with you from afar Lise! Lydia 
Kate M
Beautiful sequencing, Lydia Zamorano ! And your instruction is so joyful, so full of compassion and clarity! Love.
Lydia Zamorano
Kate M Thank you so much Kate! Love seeing your comments. Have a lovely day! Lydia 
Debra D
Dear Lydia—thank you for your joyful spirit. It’s a cold morning here (Southern Hemisphere) and my stiff body was tantruming No, No WAH, but my spirit heard Yes, Yes from you and I thoroughly enjoyed this practice *looking up* ⛅️✨
Lydia Zamorano
Debra D Dear Debra, I'm so glad this practices warmed your spirit. Looking up, Lydia 
Monica
Fun and invigorating!  
Lydia Zamorano
Monica B Happy! 
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial