Outdoor Yoga Flows: Ocean Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Outdoor Yoga Flows: Ocean Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
Thanks Alana! That felt great! Loved the flow and watching the waves crash in the background. Wish I could be there. Namaste 🙏
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Loved this creative flow first thing in the morning.
Alana Mitnick
Anda S, Thank you so much for joining me at the ocean! The sound of the waves crashing is very meditative. Wish you could be here too but so glad we have the opportunity to practice together. Namaste and Love, Alana  
Alana Mitnick
Christel B, So lovely to FEEL your LIVE presence during class. It adds a whole new magical dimension to the experience. So happy you loved this creative flow! XoA
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Thank you!! I always feel so good after your class!! SO much gratitude!!
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Love this fluid practice that merges the crashing waves with the ocean body...the dancing with the ocean and the good memories invoked by the recurrence of some “vintage” Yoga Anytime poses 🧟😉❤️
Sandra Židan
Hi, Alana! I really loved this practice!  Thanks and regards!
Alana Mitnick
So happy to hear, Laura M! Thank you so much for joining me in these fun  Outdoor Yoga Flows. It's such an amazing feeling to know that we are practicing together. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Jenny S, Your words are poetry. You are so in tune with the energy of the moment and the inner and outer landscapes. I always appreciate your fresh perspective and insight. Grateful for your presence. Love! Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Židan! I am so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for joining me in Yoga at the ocean. Stay close. XoA
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial