Wake Up with Yoga: Stable and Open Flow<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Stable and Open Flow
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
5 people like this.
Birgitte  thank you so much for this series!  Your clarity of direction with both precision and simplicity truly supports my morning presence on the mat.  The kind and gentle reminder to be fully present in the vinyasa sequence was beautifully delivered.  Thank you for sharing your knowledge and I am grateful for the practice  . 🙏 
Fern S
4 people like this.
Oh my! What a wonderful class! Thursdays just can't come fast enough. I'm loving all your classes so much. You get my body shaking with familiar poses but you do it with such ease and grace. Thank you for your presence. 
Birgitte
3 people like this.
M Angela C Dear Angela, Thank you so much for your feedback. Clarity and simplicity are indeed helpful ways to declutter the mind...and good for our bodies...so I completely follow what you are saying. "See you" soon, Warmest, Birgitte
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Fern S Hi Fern, So happy to hear that these classes are working for you. Even though I am smiling .....I feel it all..and sometimes my muscles are shaking as well! Namaste, BIrgitte
Sara S
3 people like this.
Well, that woke me up!

Summer
4 people like this.
I adore your mindful pace and clear instructions. This series has been a lovely way to begin my day. So grateful to you for being here ❤️
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Summer Dear Summer, It is always so good to know that students practice with me and that they appreciate my mindful approach. Thank you for leaving me this feedback. "See you" soon. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Sara S, Hi Sara, So great to hear! Thank you for sharing. Warmest, Birgitte
Julie M
3 people like this.
Dear Birgitte, oooh this was a challenging one but great! Thanks for another wonderful practice xoxo
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Julie M Hi Julie, Yes, some of the sequences are a bit more challenging. You can always skip some poses or just pause and take a little break......I am sure you know. But, yes, sometimes a challenging practice does the trick. Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. Warmest, Birgitte
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial