20 Minute Yoga Flows: Twist and Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Twist and Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Twisty goodness! For me, nothing beats revolved triangle for an instant energy boost and sense of refreshment. Thank you for this latest season of 20 Minute Yoga Flows. Doing these first thing in the morning sheds the cobwebs and makes the whole day ahead feel brighter 🌞
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Revolved triangle was challenging but helped to relax a tight right  hip that was giving me discomfort.  Who needs physiotherapy when one has YogaAnytime!  I'm saving money and getting a wonderful workout. 
Corinne M
1 person likes this.
Loved this!
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Robert! Great practice!
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this twisty burst of energy—all the way thru wobbly revolved poses. I love how there’s always space to chuckle with you too! Thank you 🙏🏻☮️
An Y
1 person likes this.
Love your voice and flow. Child post with forearm twist is very unique. I really enjoyed it. Thank you. 
Robert Sidoti
I know by now how much you enjoy revolved triangle Jenny S  - maybe I should dub it the 'Jenny S' :) 
Robert Sidoti
Agreed Glenford N  - Yoga Anytime has everything you need to take good care of yourself :))
Robert Sidoti
Happy you loved it Corinne M  ! See you again soon!! 
Robert Sidoti
Gotta be able to have a little fun on the mat Sharon O  - I'm glad it resonates and feels right for you! Have a beautiful day! 
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial