20 Minute Yoga Flows: Flow Like Water<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Flow Like Water
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
It's a pleasure to be practicing with you here, Robin J! Please stay close and let me know how future classes are for you. Warm regards, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Sending warmth from Cali, Francesca Venturini! Thanks for sharing your experience and for practicing with me here. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to hear, Kate M! Sending love!
Sarah Beston
You are so welcome, Amalia S! Thank you for checking out the practice. Warm regards, Sarah
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Another fluid, beautiful practice to start my day.  I end with a short meditation, set an intention and can then experience the joy of living.
Sarah Beston
Beautiful, Glenford N. Thank you for sharing your poetic description of the practice. Happy almost New Year! Warmly, Sarah
Meagan P
1 person likes this.
It's 6pm on New Year's Eve, here in Denmark. I took a short break between food preperations to take care of myself for a moment. This practice was perfect. Thank you!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for practicing with me today, Meagan P! I love Denmark! Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy, healthy, and joyful 2022! ✨
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
We have about 14 inches of snow,,,, so,,, frozen fluid release. Thanks and Happy New Year!!!
Sarah Beston
Happy New Year, Tracy C! Wow, I am really missing the snow this time of year. Wishing you a beautiful day and weekend, Sarah
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial