On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Ground<br>Sadia Bruce

On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Ground
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Kelly B
4 people like this.
Fell in love with your teaching during the lockdown live sessions last year and super excited to do this challenge with you to close out ‘21 and start ‘22 fresh!
Rachel S
4 people like this.
Oh, that was lovely, Sadia! Thank you! I am looking forward to the rest of this challenge with you! Happy New Year!
Joy D
3 people like this.
Nice way to start the New Year! I look forward to the rest of the challenge!
Sadia Bruce
Dear Kelly, am so touched to know we were together during lockdown! And THRILLED to know you're back for more of my (loving) antics! Am wishing you a new year that is nothing short of miraculous! 
Sadia Bruce
Thanks for joining me, Rachel S! Am wishing you a thrilling new year and am delighted to be a part of it! 
Sadia Bruce
Happy New Year, Joy D! Thanks so much for joining me! Am excited for you to experience the other practices in the series— drop a note to let me know how they land!
Jenny S
4 people like this.
After a period which found my body and soul craving restorative and yin practice (too much holiday hustle and bustle, too much overwhelm in the news) I finally awoke today sensing it was time for me to join in this much-anticipated challenge. Sadia, your bright personality and enthusiasm carried me along with you on this creative wave…totally worth the wait! So looking forward to the rest of this season ❤️🙏🏻
Beth C
3 people like this.
Excellent class.  I ate so much sugar at the last month and gained 4 pounds that I can feel how out of shape I am.  I will probably do this one several times before moving on.  Sadia has such elegance in her moves! 
David G-
2 people like this.
Sadia, this was so much fun, but I the first season didn't move with this kind of tempo, so I was pleasantly shocked. The early flow felt amazing and then boom: squats and goddess poses... Great leg workout! I should add I rode a nice tempo on an indoor cycling route, so legs had already fired. I stopped a few times to get the moves more exact. On-demand rocks! Definitely wanted a longer Savasana. 
Sadia Bruce
David Goldstein Hee— yes, this series is quite a bit different from Guided by Breath!  But as you can see, it's still undergirded by the same desire to touch a little freedom, and delivered with the same far-out flavor. (How do I get Ben & Jerry's to create a limited edition pint of On the Verge?)

How did the 30-minute format feel? About savasana— I hear you; try muting me and resting for as long as you like... 
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial