Chakra Vinyasa Flows: Sacral Chakra: The Quads<br>Quamay Sams

Chakra Vinyasa Flows: Sacral Chakra: The Quads
Quamay Sams

Watch this Practice
Catherine A
1 person likes this.
A superb 45 min session, Quamay. I really appreciated your detailed instructions and gentle encouragement throughout. Engaging the hip flexors properly is always a bit problematic for me in standing poses like high lunge, but tightening the glute muscle really had an amazing effect :) Looking forward to next Monday's session.......Xxx
Francesca Venturini
Thank you Quamay! I really enjoyed the way you progress toward the peak pose! every breath with eyes closed it's been an amazing practice.
Fern S
2 people like this.
Wowza! What a yummy practice Quamay! I have really loved this series with the intimate emphasis of the legs. I believe my new favorite version of lizard is lifting my knee up with my foot facing down. Also, in camel I really enjoyed flexing my glutes as I bent back, it really opened the front hips and chest so nicely. Mondays are a real treat. 
With gratitude, 
Fern
Aimee B
1 person likes this.
I appreciate how you get the body into optimal alignment. Your flow of the class is superb. Thank you for adding presence to my day. 
Melissa
I love how embodied I feel after your practices, Quamay!  The consistent reminders to take our time and be in our bodies is a delight! Thank you for this practice.
Christel B
Terrific class on engaging and strengthening the glutes and thighs as we pay attention to where we put our energy.  Great instructions and options were provided.
Michelle F
Hi Quamay,
Thanks for this great series . This morning I feel just wonderfully spacious and calm after this slow smooth session - now, if I can just remember to ¨practice the pause¨off the mat, well my week should flow as smoothly ... !
loveandpeacexxx
Kate M
Thank you Quamay! Sweet practice : ) Once again, loved your cueing, pacing, and sweetly encouraging presence!  : )
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Thank you, again, Quamay! So good. I am enjoying this series with you!
Ali
Ali
Your wise words about pausing were so welcome. A beautiful beautiful practice. Thank you Quamay.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial