Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Slow Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Slow Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Just perfect. That felt so grounding and expansive. Really sweeet Rosemary Garrison !
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Rosemary! Namaste! 💖
Julie Bell V
1 person likes this.
This was a beautiful session.  Thankyou so much!
Sharon R
1 person likes this.
When I hear the word "restorative" I rush to the conclusion that this is not for me but it was truly lovely. Exactly what I needed after 2 days of hiking. Looking forward to the next 2 days.
Rosemary Garrison
That is so good to hear, Sharon R ! I think you're not alone in this... and yet "restorative" has sooooo much to offer. I'm happy you benefited from it. Enjoy!
Beatriz O
1 person likes this.
Rosemary, enjoyed this practice although thought some of the poses were for advanced yogis--I am really tight around my hips and could not engage fully onto the stretches.  Are there other practices you can recommend?  Thank you much!  Beatriz.
Rosemary Garrison
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the practice, Beatriz O . I hear you on the tightness in your hips. You are not alone! I suggest lots of props, such as pillows or blankets under your hips in pigeon. As for other practices, it's a good question! I suggest searching for slow flow, restorative or beginning vinyasa classes and see what you find. And/ or continue to do this one with lots of support... you may find your hips opening and the practice being more accessible over time. 
GIGI A
Hi Rosemary This practice is now like a dear friend who knows your story and loves you deeply in whatever shape you show up in. I practice this one often and treasure each breath , each shape.
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial