60 Minute Yoga Flows: Twist to Take Flight<br>Birgitte Kristen

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Twist to Take Flight
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
David G-
4 people like this.
That was a beautiful practice. So much gratitude that my sense of time has changed within the primary asanas. They do feel more like "seated" positions. You didn't look shaky in the eagle pose at all! But as you said, there is so much positive awareness that we are in different places, but together in spirit. I am curious to read how others felt about the final part of this practice, and also whether this new set is loved by others too. 
Christel B
5 people like this.
Gratitude for your detailed instructions keeping us well aligned and secure in the poses. The ending poses were refreshing after the concentrated efforts of the previous asanas. Lovely practice.
Marlo
4 people like this.
I loved this practice and the detailed instructions for side crow! But the icing on the cake was the yummy ending  in restorative poses and meditation! I didn’t want it to end! 
Shawn M
3 people like this.
I love this class! perfect combination of asanas and highlights
Birgitte
2 people like this.
David G- Hi David, Thank you for all your feedback. Thank you for taking the time! There are many poses that are so challenging for me....and I can be shaky. Also, keep in mind, when I am in front of the camera and pull myself together...(LOL). I treasure a long cool down and Savasana...so having 60 minutes, I am making sure to fit that in. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Namaste, B
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Christel B, Hi Christel, It is nice to know that my instructions are helpful...and, I know I share many. I used to teach in front of 20-50 students (Pre-covid), so clear instructions were so helpful as I could not adjust and physically help everyone. It is of course also a way to focus ones attention. Thank you so much for your feedback. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
Marlo L Hi Marlo, So happy to hear that you enjoyed the ending...I needed it as well and throughly enjoyed the restorative aspect of the practice.....It is hard work when filming these sequences. I love it and enjoy the whole process though. Thank you for practicing with me. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
Shawn M HI Shawn, Wonderful! Thank you for practicing with me....and for your feedback. Wishing you a lovely weekend. Namaste, Birgitte
Annette P
2 people like this.
Thank you sis for this beautiful class🙏 You are amazing and I  love you ❤️
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Annette P Hi Annette...my dear sis....so happy that you took my class. I love you too and looking forward to seeing you soon. Greetings and love to you in Sweden. And, looking forward to practicing together in person. B
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial