30 Minute Yoga Flows: Flow with Presence<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Flow with Presence
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Ellen
What a beautiful balancing practice! I especially loved the sequence of asanas working from the back to the front of the mat. Your flows are alway so creative and inspiring. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤️
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Just yesterday I was commenting that garudasana is a pose I don’t practice often enough…and here today with your new offering we are treated to this pose twice in two different ways 🙌 I just love it when things line up this way…the whole practice was “signature Sarah” with your sweet encouraging voice and interesting transitions. Namaste! 🥰
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Sarah, for this nice practice! Namaste! 💝🌹🌼
Julie H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah! Love your classes
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the practice, Sarah Ellen! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed working from the back to the front of the mat. I was introduced to that part of the flow from a teacher in Boston and really loved it as well! Warm regards, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Jenny S! I love garudasana and I agree, I also kind of forget about it both as a student and a teacher. Thanks for the reminder to incorporate it into my classes this week!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Lovely to share this practice with you, Sandra Židan!
Sarah Beston
Happy to be practicing with you here, Julie H! I am glad you are enjoying the classes!
Kare H
1 person likes this.
Sweet practice!!
Sarah Beston
Happy to be practicing with you, Kare H !
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial