Yoga for Athletes: Deep Stretch Yin Style<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Deep Stretch Yin Style
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Aparna S
1 person likes this.
Lydia thanks for this class. It was perfect for me to ground myself and calm down and stretch.
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Aparna. That makes me happy. Thanks for connecting. With love, Lydia
Maria Elena D
Namaste Lydia, thank you for this session. my bodymind enjoyed it immensely! you are Lovely!
Brittany A
1 person likes this.
perfect for post-run outside at the eclipse! a wonderful time to ground. thank you.
North F
1 person likes this.
NICE...THANKS!
Silvana G
1 person likes this.
Enjoying the feeling of a softer body now, thank you!
Lori
What a wonderful sequence that provides such relief at the end of the day. Thank you.
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Lori. So happy that you found this supportive. Stay in touch! :)
Silke S
I love your class. Especially the small movements in the asana. To move onto the inneredge and outeredge of the lower leg in Lunch pose, felt amazing for my hips. I also love the block in between the thighs in the twist, absolut amazing for the hips. In the twist you said: "Use the block if you have sacrum ...." I don`t know this word, can you please write me this word? To do this "plevis drop" felt great for my sacrum. If you have more tips like this, I would love to learn more about it. Thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Silke. So happy you found this useful for you. I think I meant if you have sacrum instability. Many of us have asymmetry in the S.I. joints (The joints that frame the sacrum). Another thing I might suggest for the S.I. joints is lying on your back and sliding one leg away from you whilst you pull the other one in towards you. And sliding your legs on the floor like this, alternating sides. This is called up-slip/down-slip of the back of the pelvis. It can sometimes unlock sticky bits. Hope this is of use to you. Sending you a big smile! Stay in touch!
Lydia
21-30 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial