Our Practices: Kira's Personal Practice<br>Kira Sloane

Our Practices: Kira's Personal Practice
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Ana N
2 people like this.
Beautiful! I can feel a sens of freedom in this practice. Thanks dear Kira.
Kira Sloane
Ana...miss you. xok
Gina G
Such an intimate offering. I love the way you soften around the pose and let it unearth itself. It is quite lovely to simply watch another's practice without words. To see what calls out and to be able to feel into it by way of the breath. In sync. Love!
Angel B
You are magical! Love you so very much.
Kira Sloane
Gina. Miss you.
Kira Sloane
Angel! When are we going to practice together?
Angel B
Sometime near your birthday? xoxo
Donna S
Thank you so very much for sharing your personal practice. Can you explain to me...what the breathing or maybe I should say ....why the breathing helps. I know that it DOES help but why.If you could please explain it to me a little more. Thank you so very much for everything you do. You are helping me so much work through this cancer.
Kira Sloane
Oh Donna, this is such a profound question. The best and most true answer will come from within you and your own observations of your own breath. For me, my breath is one of my closest friends and with the smallest turn of attention reminds me of this Miracle. And, I would be happy to answer in a geekier physiological way if that would be helpful. LOVE!
Silvia Chierchini
Ciao Kira and thank you for everything... YogaAnytime, the teachers all and yourself.  Mmay I ask for.... "And, I would be happy to answer in a geekier physiological way if that would be helpful. LOVE!"...? You all are helping living lighter 😗
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial