The Vinyasa Show: Essential Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

The Vinyasa Show: Essential Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Rachel ! So happy you enjoyed it. Be well. 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Such a beautiful practice. Thank you!!

Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Laura ! This is one of my all time favs. Be well. 
Ana S
1 person likes this.
I love your work. It is a right amount of energy and ease. 
Rosemary Garrison
What a beautiful reflection, Ana S . Thank you for this. I love that balance... between wise effort/ energetic output and ease/ softening. I'm happy if it works for you. Be well!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Rosemary: I am somewhat new to Yoga (five months) and this was challenging and rewarding. I enjoyed how you slowed the breathing in down-dog and also the many triceps pushups. Great full-body workout. Best,  David 
Rosemary Garrison
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed this, David G ! And welcome to the practice of yoga... what an adventure you are embarking on. I look forward to hearing how it continues. Enjoy!
Sandra Židan
It was a real pleasure to practice with you today! Thanks, Rosemary, for this nice practice! Kind regards!
Anda Seale
3 people like this.
Namaste! Felt wonderful with the ocean breeze and waves crashing! My niece and I did the practice on the shore of the Big Island of Hawaii! Last day of 2021. Hope 2022 is going to be the best year ever for everyone. Anda
Rosemary Garrison
This is so beautiful, Anda S ! Thank you for sharing the imagery of Hawaii- so magical. I hope your 2022 is joyous and peaceful so far. Namaste. 
51-60 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial