Keepin` it Real: Morning Routine<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Morning Routine
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Louise O
1 person likes this.
A few minutes was all I could commit to this morning. My monkey mind was already taking over and I was desperate to rein it in.  This video popped up as suggested and I clicked. Your  words resonated. Towards the end, as we sat back on our heels I thought about my coffee, and sure enough - you told me to take a sip.  Love it. Thanks for helping me gain control of my morning. 
Robert Sidoti
I love love love this comment Louise - thanks for sharing!! It can be so tough to commit and practice with so much going on in our minds and days and lives. But when we do fully, it can feel oh so rewarding! I hope your coffee was goooood! I'm having mine now as I finish my practice and respond to you and others, what a day so far! Namaste, Robert
Robert Sidoti
Grazie and love to you too Robin !! Hope you are doing and feeling well! 
Robert Sidoti
Hello there Ana Catania !! How are you?! Been awhile! Hope you are well and happy and living your most happy and chosen life :)) With gratitude, Robert
David R
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed today and ten minutes did it!
Robert Sidoti
Good to hear David !! It doesn't take a long time to feel great - glad this was the case for you! Have a great day! 
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this gift!
Robert Sidoti
Thank YOU for your gifts Sharon :)) So grateful you’re here practicing with us all! 
Louisa C
1 person likes this.
Thank goodness I found this!! Aaahmazing! Easy peazy for morning ! Hope you are well!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Hi Louisa !! Thank goodness for you! One of my favorite styles and paces of classes to instruct - feels so good and great way to start our days! Blessings, hugs and love to you and yours, Robert
31-40 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial