Empowered Aging: Feeling Flexible, Free, & Fantastic<br>Jason Schneider

Empowered Aging: Feeling Flexible, Free, & Fantastic
Jason Schneider

Watch this Practice
Sharon
1 person likes this.
Jason’s reminders “to have own approach to practice and choose the level of challenges each time” are very helpful. I feel stronger when working  with  “Slow wins the game” in balance poses and transitions. I did fall out at the beginning but got more stable the second time. I learned step by step new ways to use a  chair to assist with Dancer Pose and Standing Figure Four.  Thank you very much!  I look forward to more series of shows with Jason. 

Jason S
3 people like this.
Sharon always appreciate your thoughtful comments.   Really don’t believe there’s such a thing as perfection in our practice.   Some days - we feel good and feel aligned, strong and stable.  And some days, everything creaks a bit and we feel unstable with both feet on the ground in tadasana.   The real secret is to find balance in our minds - the grace to know that every day is not the same and that is okay!
Muz M
1 person likes this.
Another really enjoyable class by Jason.  

Found the focus on strength and balance ideal for me today.
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Really loved this practice!!  Feels so good to get back on the mat:). Thank you...
Dawnie P
1 person likes this.
Great practice. Just getting back to yoga after a hip replacement. This was perfect. Appreciate the cues and reminders that it’s okay to fall out of the pose and get back in. The chair was a great support, but not an impediment as I have found with some chair yoga. Thanks, Jason
Christel B
Wonderful class! When doing thread the needle, lifting the arm up to the side before going down,  my arm does not go as far as it used to or at least that's what I think because i don't remember not being able to go up easily before. Now I look and wonder why it won't go further up. I've been wondering if that's a common part of aging for some of us. Anyway, I love your attitude.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial