Yin Yoga: Yin at the Wall<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Yin at the Wall
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Petra L
2 people like this.
Just what my tired legs and back needed on a friday afternoon like this. My students will LOVE it. Thank you!
Judy S
2 people like this.
love, love, love, love.
Lori
2 people like this.
This is great. Sometimes life just requires so much yoga! I really like to place a strap around my legs--on the thighs not far from the knees--in viparita karani (pardon the spelling) - it allows my legs to relax very deeply, and feel that descent of the femurs into the pelvic girdle. Thanks, and happy Sunday!
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
Great practice! Loved the giraffe pose!
TS
TS
1 person likes this.
yess! love this yin practice!
Kate Smith
Hooray! Glad you like the practice, TS . Grateful to practice cosmically with YOU. Cheers and LOVE...Kate
Paula E
1 person likes this.
The speed of this practice is wonderful. Also seemed like it is good for my presently stiff hips, without pressure. Constant reminders of looking for your own comfort really helps.
Kate Smith
Hooray, Paula!! I'm so glad to hear from YOU and the practice was helpful. Much love coming your way, Kate Smith
Jessica Magnin
Love your calming voice and the way you explain the practice which is so inviting .Thank you for your inspirations . 
Sandra Židan
This was really interesting practice- I loved doing it! Thank you very much, Kate! Regards!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial