Yin Yoga and Mythology: Dhumavati<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Dhumavati
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Nadine R
3 people like this.
Grateful for this class…it is just what I needed!
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Lots of food for thought here as I am one month away from my 60th birthday…I had not heard of Dhumavati until now. How refreshing to have an actual goddess that celebrates old age and smoke and failure! I plan to learn more about her for sure. The yoga was delicious as always. Thank you Kelly 🙏🏻❤️
Martha K
5 people like this.
So amazing to have a class that lets me be my 63 year old self! It made me laugh(messy hair) and it touched me deeply. Thank you so much. I will be doing the mobility move to stay sassy!
Oana P
2 people like this.
thank you a lot, great topic
Lori
3 people like this.
Another wonderful, soothing, and joyful practice. I'll be putting this one on repeat to practice before bed. Thank you, Kelly. Lots of shantis.
Kelly K
3 people like this.
Jenny S Dhumavati is part of a group of goddesses called the "Dasa Mahavidyas" - they are wild! If you google around you can find stories about them, each one more amazing than the next :)). xoxoxo
Kelly K
2 people like this.
Martha K so happy that you enjoyed the class! Yes, let's stay mobile and sassy! Lots of love to you!
Kelly K
3 people like this.
Lori thank you so much. It's really wonderful to know that it resonates with people. Thanks for letting me know, and a million shantis back to you!
Kelly K
2 people like this.
Jenny S happy almost birthday, by the way!!! 
Diane C
3 people like this.
This class really resonated with me. The poses were revealing and the discussion of letting go of maintaining expectations as we age to age naturally and gracefully was very reassuring. I enjoy caring for myself so much more now as I age. Thank you Kelly. 
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial