30-Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Solar Lunar Balancing Flow<br>Shelley Williams

30-Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Solar Lunar Balancing Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Pia A Thank you Pia! I appreciate your comment, and the waves reference of course! Its a compliment to know you would like to repeat it, as well! 
Shelley Williams
Matthew Thank you Matthew, I appreciate your reflections here, and so happy to know it felt balancing. That is most important thing we can hope to share with our students through practice: Balance! 
Shelley Williams
Jenny S Fellow Gemini sister, yes variety is the spice!  So glad you enjoyed this one... I think the variety helps our gray matter grow :)
Shelley Williams
Sandra Židan Sandra! So glad you enjoyed this... and morning is the most potent time of the day to practice, so good on you for making the space for yourself!
Shelley Williams
Kate M So glad you are finding this inspiring! The wide leg variations work as a great "vinyasa" option to give the wrists a rest from chaturanga. Glad you are finding some material for ideas to grow from here! 
Shelley Williams
Lina S Ahh ..."leaving the body and soul in a happier place" what a sweet compliment and reflection! So happy to read this and know you are continuing to find enjoyment!
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Nice!!!
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Hi Shelley,
What a wonderful wee session! Thank you - I really enjoyed the kneeling warrior variation - very cool!
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxx
Paula S
1 person likes this.
What a sweet practice. Feeling good energy. Looking forward to trying the whole series. Thank you!
Shelley Williams
Michelle F Thank you so much Michelle! Glad you found this practice helpful and enjoyable! xo
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial