Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Touching the Divine<br>Sarah Beston

Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Touching the Divine
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Jenny S, sending so much love your way! xoxo
Sarah Beston
Wow, M Angela C - I so appreciate your sharing your experience of this practice with us. "Time was still and tension melted away," how beautiful! Please keep me posted on how the rest of the challenge goes for you. Sending warmth and love from California!
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that this practice met you, Laura M! I can relate to those sleepless nights of worry and somehow the magic of yoga always helps.
Sarah Beston
Sending lightness and softness your way, Francesca Venturini!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I am so happy to hear that this was a soothing practice for you, Leslie S! Thank you so much for being on this Yoga Anytime journey with me!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you for practicing with me and sharing your experience, Kate M!
Katarina V
1 person likes this.
Dear Sarah. So nice to do this practice at this evening. Having my sweet dog joining me on the mat. The slow sweet pace is lovely, as is your voice. Than you!
Sarah Beston
I love it when our animals join us in our practice, Katarina V! I definitely think they feel the energy shift as well. I am really glad you are enjoying these classes. Wishing you a beautiful fall!
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Lovely! Thank you!
Deborah O
1 person likes this.
Very peaceful and meditative. It certainly was relaxing and centering.  Thank you Sarah Beston.
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial